Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gate River Run ------Registration Complete


I've been thinking about running the 15K River Run ever since I heard of it last year. Something about seeing the marathon runners going past my house this morning sparked me into action. Ten minutes later I was registered. I'm not really that interested in the race part all that much, my goal is to finish under 1:35 minutes. I am looking forward to running over the Hart and Main Street Bridges and being with 18,000+ people all interested in the same thing. I find it a bit interesting that on March 14th 5 years ago I was Starting my hike of the Appalachian Trail. Time sure does fly........ Come out and join me, or just wish me good luck on March 14th.

1 comment:

Velma said...

Oh - that looks like fun. You should sign up for the Chicago Marathon - you have tons of time to train.